Custom fabrication: We specialize in unique, complex, high-tolerance fabrications for any size project.
Prototyping: We partner with our client’s engineers and designers to fabricate one-of-a-kind prototypes.
Manufacturing: Vast experience in short- and long-run parts.
Design: Our talented designers, experienced in CAD and solid modeling, are ready to meet your specifications.
Cutting: Up to 10 inch stainless steel using waterjet, sawing, shearing and plasma.
Punching: CNC punching and notching.
Forming: Bending/forming up to 12 feet long and 3/4” thick using 225 ton press brake. Rolling up to four feet wide and 1/4” thick.
Welding: TIG, MIG, spot.
Finishing, grinding, tumbling, polishing.
- OMAX Model 80X Jet Machining Center 80” wide x 160” long
- KNUTH 10 ½ FT Shear with CNC Controls -1/2” thick carbon steel capacity
- DURMA 12 FT 225-Ton Press Brake, 5 axis CNC with auto deflection compensation
- Rousselle 25-Ton Punch Press Model 3G
- Lown G-500 ¼” Initial Pinch Power Rolls 48” Width
- Kings Land 95 Ton dual station Iron Worker
- Jupiter Automatic Feed Computer-Controlled 8” Horizontal Cut-Off Saw
- Flex-Arm Tapping Arm (10-32 to 3/4-10)
- Scotchman Vertical Cut-Off Saw
- Doall Band Saw
- Miller 350P Automatic Feed MIG Welder (3)
- Miller 700 Dynasty TIG Welder
- Everlast TIG Welder
- Alpha TIG Welder
- Thermal Arc Plasma Cutter
- Erico Blue Arc Stud Welder
- Acetylene Torch Welding Machine
- Progress 4” Horizontal Stroke-Sanding Machine
- 5 HP Horizontal Power Grinding Belt
- Bridgeport Mill
- Sharp Mill with Prototrak
- Lagun Mill
- 7 ½ Ton overhead gantry crane in 30 FT high bay area
- 1-Ton, 2-Ton and 3-Ton Ceiling-Mounted Power Hoists (3)
- 30ft x 4ft and 25ft x 4ft Acorn Welding Tables (2)